Why Hire a Professional Pet Sitter in the Mount Laurel area?
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- Walks your dog on a regular basis or comes to scoop your cat’s litter
- Drives them to the vet or groomer
- We look at what is or is not working for your pet and make suggestions about vets, services, or products to assist you in maintaining a happy, trouble-free relationship with your pet.
- We alert you to any changes in your pet, like their mood, physical appearance, or output…and to any changes in your home like a new leak in the ceiling, or a damaged fence in the yard.
- We send you photos of your pets, or once in a while, a little gift of doggy bags, treats, or toys. Why? Because we love what we do – we care about the service we provide to you and your pets, and in the end, it’s all about creating “happy,” providing relief, and a circle of wellness.
As Martha says, “It’s a good thing.”
Besides caring for your pets, The Poop And Nothing But The Poop will do the following:
- We check to make sure your doors are locked
- Will leave a light(s)on for you
- Change the battery in the beeping smoke detector
- Pour some water on that dried out potted plant
- Bring in your garbage can, and your newspaper and mail.
- Clean off the kitchen counter top
- Sweep up the cat litter and dog food
- Give you a call to ask if you need anything from the pet store
Here are answers to our most frequently asked questions:
Q. How often can you visit ?
A. If you will be away for a long day, then we recommend a minimum of two visits per day, with three preferred.
Q. Do I have to sign a contract ?
A. At our initial interview, clients are asked to complete a detailed intake form on each pet. At that time we will formulate an agreement. We will have already gathered information about your property during our initial phone call.
Q. How do I pay for services rendered?
A. Pet sitting and dog walking are paid in advance. Cash, checks, money orders will be accepted. To keep our rates reasonably priced, we do not accept credit cards.
Q. How can I reach you ?
A. Just call (856) 296-6206 or (856) 912-4532 OR email.
Q. Who should consider dog walking or pet sitting services ?
A. Anyone who owns a pet should consider our services. Whatever service(s) you choose, they all provide you with an increase in the quality of time you get to spend with your pet.
Q. Are there holidays I should expect to not receive service ?
A. Pet sitting and dog walking services are offered 365 days a year. These services should be booked in advance.
The Poop And Nothing But The Poop Is A Fan Of:
Burl-Moor Animal Hospital, Moorestown, NJ
Heritage Animal Hospital, Delran, NJ
County Line Veterinary Hospital, Evesham
Marne Veterinary Clinic, Hainesport, NJ
Northstar Vets, Robbinsville, NJ
Home Veterinary Services of Cherry Hill, NJ
Dr. Renee Hanan
Dr. Lisa Aumiller, Home Veterinarian
Langhorne Veterinary EmergencyHospital, Langhorne, PA
Wonder Dogs, Berlin, NJ
Karen’s Diva Dog Pet Spa, Marlton, NJ
Camp BowWow, Cherry Hill, NJ
All They Need Is Love Animal Rescue
Burlington County Pet Expo
PetGuard Pet Foods